This is the Neato Talon. Terror of the skies, predator of gates.
The second in the line of Neato race frames, the Talon is our version of a true X.
While the motor to motor dimensions are larger than any other frame in our line up at 228mm, the body is the smallest in our lineup, even beating the Neato 180, making for a very small footprint in the air without sacrificing style.
Due to the true x arm configuration, the Talon corners on a dime and takes the straightaways like a rocket!
Perfect for freestyle and racing alike, this will be your go to frame from now on.
Choose your options:
Carbon plates, ABS Body Skirt, 30mm aluminum standoffs, premium 10mm Titanium hex bolts, and a wide Neato lipo strap with full-length silicone grip.
- Motors: Emax 2205-2300 “Red Bottoms”
- Propellors: 5 inch
- Flight Controller: X-Racer
- FPV Camera: HS1177
- ESC: littlebees pro
- VTX: Hawkeye 5.8ghz 200mw Pigtail
Scroll down for more info.
The Talon is a true X design for a perfectly balanced feel while in the air, whether you’re ripping around a track or tearing up the skies. Corner on a dime, and beat your competition to the next gate!
The Talon has three different options to meet everyone’s needs.
It has both a 5in and 4in propeller capable size, for those who need max speed on outside tracks or openspace freestyle (5in), or those who want ultimate handling on indoor tracks and technical courses, or small park freestylers.
On top of those two options, the 5in has a Race Edition version for those who are either weight conscious, or price conscious. The Race Edition has a 3mm bottom carbonfiber plate along with a 1.5 top plate, reducing weight by 27g. This version does not come with a Neato Frames carbon warranty.
The standard edition 5in is 4mm/2mm carbon plates with full warranty coverage.
- Ability to bottom mount or top mount your battery.
- Universal HD Mounting points at the center of the top for better center of gravity while recording your flights.
- Hardmount your VTX antenna for that ultra clean look, or soft mount it with the optional Gasket (sold separately).
- Three FPV camera mounting options, including top plate and two bottom plate spots, allowing upwards of 50 degrees of angle.